Care of Furniture
- Take immediate action in case of spillage of any staining substance such as water, tea, etc. onto your product. Removing the stain becomes harder as the response delays.
- Remove the fluids with an absorbent cloth or paper towel, and take the solid materials without harming the fabric.
- Always test all the cleaning mixtures on an unseen region of the fabric.
- Apply the mixture on the fabric and compress a white towel afterwards. After 20 seconds if the towel has not taken the fabric's colour and if no pilling or colour migration etc. occurs on the fabric, you can use that mixture, otherwise avoid using it. The test that you make on the unseen part of the fabric will give you an idea about it.
- Some fabrics are sensitive due to their special designs. Cleaning of these types of fabrics should be carried out very carefully.
- Remove the dust before it gets a chance to stain your product.
- Any fluid that spills on the product (even clean water) may enable the existing dust stain your product.
- When cleaning your product, after you clean the stained region, clean the entire product the same way; otherwise your product may stained.
- Do not use hard objects, chemicals and de-colorants such as bleach for cleaning purposes.
- Do not dampen, press or scrub on the fabric while cleaning.
- Do not use carpet-cleaning machine on the product.
- Do not use iron for cleaning purposes and do not leave the product under sunlight.
- Do not ever apply dry cleaning unless a "dry-cleanable" label or mark is available on the product. Make sure the proper process is applied on dry-cleanable fabric. Wrong applications may cause harm on your product's fabric.
- Do not wash unless a "washable" label or mark is available on the product. Comply to the instructions for washable fabrics.
- Care to keep the wooden parts of your product away from water and moisture. In case of a dampening avoid leaving it wet.
- Recommended cleaning methods are show in this user guide, according to the type of the fabric used in your product. You can learn about the type of the fabric of your product from when you contact us.
- You can clean inside of the chest of your base with absolute alcohol or a slightly damp soft clothe.
- Some products may have fabrics that have different regions with different properties or some regions of the product may be upholstered with more than one type of fabric. Please care to clean these different regions according to their respective properties.
- There may be particular recommendations for cleaning and use of your fabric. If a label, brochure etc. regarding your product or fabric is given along with the product, please care to read these particular recommendations before use (these labels may be available within the package of your product).
- Cleaning information is given for advisory purposes. It hay not have the same effect on all fabrics and stains. Please refer to expert cleaning companies for the stains that you fail to remove at home.
- As started below, after the cleaning process colour of the cleaned region may differ from that of other regions. To avoid such situations a general cleaning (involving all regions of the product) is recommended.
Recommendations for cleaning fluid stains
- Completely dry the fluid on the fabric with the help of an absorbent piece of cloth of paper towel. Prepare and forth warm soapy water. Slightly dampen a soft piece of cloth with the water you prepared. Take the foam with the cloth and clean the stain with circular movements (do not directly pour the soapy water with the cloth and clean the stain with the forming foam onto fabric). Make sure that the piece of cloth used for cleaning is not of colouring material. After cleaning process, slightly wipe the fabric again with clean water and leave it for drying.
- On pile fabrics, smooth the piles of the dried fabric parallel to the direction of the pile, brushing them with a soft comb or with your hand.
- Do not use alcohol while cleaning Flocked-Alcantara-Nubuck fabrics. In case of a spillage of alcohol or cologne on the fabric, leave it to dry without touching. If it is still stained after drying, clean it as instructed above.
- During the cleaning process of cotton fabrics, proceed as slow as possible in order to avert piling of the fabric (due to their characteristic properties, cleaning process may cause piling on cotton fabrics). Remove the piling (if any) with the help of a little scissors without harming the fabric.
- On faux leather, wipe the remaining stain residues after drying. After abovementioned processes clean the remaining stain using water with 10% alcohol. Do not use alcohol or cologne directly.
Recommendations for cleaning dry stains
- Clean the stain wiping with rotational movements with the help of a sponge or a soft piece of cloth. Avoid harming the fabric while carrying out this process. Do not scrub the stain with a hard object. Clean the residues on the fabric completely using a soft brush or a piece of cloth.
- For remaining stains apply the same process used for fluid stains. For persisting stains apply the cleaning recommendations in their respective order.
- Slightly dampen and soften over -dried and persisting stains on faux leathers. If any stain remains on the leather, apply the same processes used on liquid stains.
A: Refer to your dry cleaner. Use dry cleaning materials benzol and its derivatives in line with the recommendations from your dry cleaner. Keepaway from smoke and fire and provide adequate ventilation during the process
B: Mix a teaspoon of white or colourless dishwashing liquid with a glass of warm water and apply
C: Mix a tablespoon of ammoniac with half a glass of water and apply
D: Mix a batch of vinegar with two batches of water and apply
E: Mix the detergent and wait 5 minutes upon applying it on the stain, inse with water, wipe and dry
F: Mix the stain remover with no de-colouring effect, with water in 1:1 proportion, apply on the stain, rinse with water
G: Cool the area with ice wrapped with nylon, scratch the gum or wax from the surface of the product
H: Pour a little amount of alcohol on the ink stain and wipe, proceed until the stain is removed
*In the table the letters indivate the applications and the numbers indicate their sequence